Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Tuesday is Happenin'

Photobucket

There is so much going on today !!! I was outside all day yesterday and Suzanne and I have been sleeping - it is time for me to get to work !
Mama Patsy is going to work at a new job in a couple of weeks so of course she is in a panic since she has not worked for 5 years.........................
I will really be in charge now. I can hardly wait. Did I tell you - I finally got myspace to work and can't wait to get it going. Also Daddy Dan has been drinking BEER this morning ALREADY so Mama Patsy is furious. I do not know what is going to happen with him !

Well, I am on the MySpace and will be back later......................

No comments:

FAVORITE MOVIES

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket