Thursday, March 27, 2008

More News for Today

I am totally exhausted from watching Mama Patsy clean up our front porch. I am really starting to get nervous about her going out to work. What about the littler boxes ???? She can hardly keep up with us 5 cats now..............
I won't think about it. Wanted to get the latest news flashes - there are so many !
I have to go take a cat nap. Let me know what you think about these stories. I will probably post my comments unless there is as much news tomorrow as there has been today.
What the Hell Happened to Your Face? « TMZ.com Photo Gallery

Clinton Leads Pack in Negative Ratings - AOL News

Fish Gets Revenge on Fisherman - AOL Video Blog

Chinese Pandas Sent to 'Sexercise' Class - Asylum For All Mankind

McCain's Daughter Blogs About Campaign - AOL News

The Easiest Hairstyle Ever - stylelist

No comments:

FAVORITE MOVIES

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket