Tuesday, March 25, 2008

ATTENTION: LADIES

I just received this email and had to pass it on ! ENJOY !!!


I'm sorry to say this will be my last e-mail.
Things have been a bit tough lately and life is getting
shorter and shorter every day, and I want to take time and
smell the roses. So, I am going to travel full time with a biker gang to see the country
and enjoy life while I still can. Don't worry about me - they
all seem like really nice people.





Love you!!!!!!!!!!!!



Oh, a photo of the gang.............


YEE HAAA

Photobucket





MAKE SOMEONE'S DAY AND FORWARD TO ALL YOUR GIRLFRIENDS

No comments:

FAVORITE MOVIES

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket