Thursday, March 27, 2008

Introducing My Family (look up in left corner)

Can you match our names with our picture ?
These are our names:
Friskie (that one is easy)
Suzanne
charlie
Ginger
Darcy
and Smokey (also pretty easy)
I am having a contest to match the names with the pictures as soon as I can get it up. The prize will be so fantastic but you have to have the correct answers !
Keep looking for my contest.
There is so much news today and I also want to get outside because it is beautiful here !

More American, Delta Flights Canceled - AOL Money & Finance I just hope it is not more terrorists !!!!!

Hot Seat: Hillary Clinton's Tax Returns - Political MachineHot Seat: Hillary Clinton's Tax Returns - Political Machine

MUST-HAVE JEANS FOR SPRING - stylelist1

'Pavlov's Fish' Catch Themselves - AOL News - this does not seem fair !

Fleece with USS Reagan Logo - Now you can enjoy the great outdoors with this v

Pug vs. Cat Flowgo

And always more on Clinton lies: DUHHH!
Newsmax.com - Bernstein: Hillary Sniper Lie Watershed

I haven't even gotten to my horoscope yet - those birds are inviting me outside..................

ONE LAST THING ! IT IS FINALLY UP !!!MySpace.com - Friskie - 61 - Female - RAEFORD, North Carolina - www.myspace.co Check it out - I have got to go for today !!!

No comments:

FAVORITE MOVIES

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket