Monday, March 3, 2008

No Rest for the Wicked !!


When in the world will I have time to get to the beach??????? It is beautiful outside.
Man, I just have too much to do today. I am thinking of all kinds of things I can blog about since I am an expert in everything !!! It will take some time to get it all together, that's for sure. I have been sharing the computer with Patsy as she catches up on her email. No time for a nap yet- have so many ideas about things to write about :
Cats and other animals, their care...........the list goes on. I am getting a MySpace page to send to my friends also

No comments:

FAVORITE MOVIES

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket